Sunday, May 25, 2008

I got tagged...

Ok, so sweet little Elisha (Chook) so here goes..just for you chook...

RULES:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. (Oh and email them to let them know)
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .
7 Things about ME!

1. I don't have any big toenails on my toes. Creepy, yes. But I had to have them surgically removed about 5 years ago due to them being the wrong shape and chronic ingrown toenails.
2. I have two tattoos, both of which I got last year. My first is a frangipani on my foot with the letters JRH underneath for my family. And the second is on my left hand wrist and reads "Family". I actually got this last November in honour of my grandmother and dad who dies within 2 weeks of each other last year, my brother has the excact same one.
3. When I was pregnant..and I cannot believe I am telling this, but, I craved chalk and rubber bands.Yes you read write I craved chalk and rubber bands. I wanted to eat chalk and I would chew on rubber bands for the taste...I know but it is actually called Pica, and is a particular form of craving. By the way I never at the chalk although I was very tempted.
4. I am really good at being at home some days and getting nothing done, but being able to make it look like I have done heaps in that last half hour before my dh comes home!
5. I am a terrible terrible call screener, I screen every call, I am a shocker I have a real fear of the phone..weird.
6. I loathe the word "Cumquat" I hate it, literally, it is the worst word ever.
7. I hate have my feet touched, and getting waxed, I really hate getting waxed.
Thats it..so I tag the following...
Kate from Three Loves
Lindsey from Imperfect
Lisa from Its the little things..It's the little things..
Karen from Snippets of Life Snippets of Life
Three Buttons Three Buttons
Thank you guys..have fun!

0 little pieces of your mind: