Thursday, August 21, 2008

joy in the p o box....


Well today I recieved my first ever purchase from Etsy!
And oh boy I LOVE IT! (THEM).
These gorgeous little scrabble tile pendants are from HomeStudio
These pendants are gorgeous...and I literally picked it up from the P O Box and put the "keep calm" one on and wore it all day..and I got at least 4 comments on it!
I would like to also say a HUGE thanks to Stef for being ultra patient with me considering the problems I had with my Paypal.
So go on, what are you waiting for click the link and get some joy in your mailbox..it is also buy two get one free..so go on click now....

5 little pieces of your mind:

Belinda said...

These are lovely. Nice choices from such a big range!

CurlyPops said...

Oooh gorgeous...my fave is the stripey one

Kirsty said...

I love that little gnome. We had that book when I was a kid.

Capture said...

I want to thank you for the beautiful words you left on my blog. Knowing the same pain as I do, it means so much. My hope for both of us is to find peace in all of this. Just wanted to let you know it meant so much that you took time to leave a special note.
Krysta

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Wow these are cool - especially love the Gnome one - I thrifted that Gnome book a few weeks back! Cute to boot!