Thursday, August 14, 2008

retail therapy

Today was my first day in about 2 weeks that I have had no sick children at home...so I spent the day running errands and a little retail therapy as well...picked up some new shoes, some swimmers for the boy and other bits and pieces. All in all a pretty productive day....
Till tomorrow..

Grateful Thursday
1. that my request to spread dad's ashes on the cricket ground is being considered.
2. that my hubby remembered to bring home the stuff I asked for ( a big feat trust me! )
3. that I scored some great stuff at the oppy
4. that my my lovely girlfriend kylie could do my hair at late notice last night.
5. that I stopped and wrote down the number plate of someone who swiped someone elses car and drove off, that I stopped and took the time to write the victim a note to let them know.

1 little pieces of your mind:

Belinda said...

Yay for retail therapy! Glad to see you are back! Did you buy the house or find another?