Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Home Safe & Well


Hubby is home safe and well, the kids went crazy when they saw him and could not wait to jump all over him. We spent the afternoon after school down by the river flying kites. It was so much fun, and great to get out in the sunshine and fresh and be all together again. Hubby is tired but very happy to be home. He is going to be very busy this week as we head away for a weeks holiday on Friday (woohoo!) so he has some catching up to do.

Other than that, I recieved my first ever blog award today from the beautiful Jen over at Studio71 Blog. Jen is a fabulous graphic designer who I found on Etsy. Jen has worked with me on two projects one of my hubby, and a little secret one for myself which I am working on and hoping to reveal in hopefully a month..keep posted! Anywhoo..I am sooo excited, so here is how it works.. Oh and check out Jen's shop on Etsy as well just click here


Here are the rules for the Butterfly Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs...

I've chosen these blogs for this award:
(in no particular order)
So thanks once again Jen, you made my day...although hubby coming home was truly cool!

2 little pieces of your mind:

Shauna said...

Hey there, thank you very very kindly for the award :)

belinda graham said...

aw, sweet, thanks! stay tuned for my winners! x
www.renovateanddecorate.blogspot.com
www.minimeez.blogspot.com