Thursday, October 16, 2008

Spring Break

click here to purchase these fab upcycled suitcases just click - GetReadySetGo
Ok so, it is pouring rain here, I mean pouring..but I am full of happiness, because I am currently (well supposed to be anyway) packing to leave on a spring break this week! We are on a road trip to the beautiful area of Norther NSW, to some gorgeous beaches with 4 other couples and their kids, for a week of eating, drinking, swimming, playing, walking, talking, sleeping, laughing, dancing..and more! I cannot wait. I am especially excited to be spendint eh week with two of my closest girlfriends, they are like sisters to me..awesome! We are heading off straight after school tomorrow we are off....woohoo...so I better go and pack..will be back in a week!

0 little pieces of your mind: