Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend wrap up..

It is the end of school holidays today...it has been really fun, sometimes I dread the school holidays, with the I "I'm bored, where are we going, what are we doing, what can I wear" etc..but really we had a fabulous holiday with so much fun.



So anyway this weekend we had a fairly cruisy one..lots of beach time, which we love.
Saturday spent the whole morning at the beach, running, swimming, boogie boarding, soccering, making sandcastles etc.. then came home for our usual siesta and then tackled the cleaning of the car and the tidy up of the garage. We then had a yummy bbq with some outlaws and some friends.

Today, was Nipper Sunday, so off to the beach at 7.30am, it was beautiful and freckles had a fantastic time. Came home and had a siesta, (well the boy and I did) as I felt like my ovaries were going to explode (a whole other story) I woke up to discover that my darling hubby had let my 7 year old ride her bike around to her friends place about 1klm away! She had NEVER EVER done this before...and to say I was unimpressed was an understatement! Anyway, lawn was mowed, and washing was done..all good.


Today was also "The Festival of the Boot" in our house, it was the rugby league grand final, so here is the picture of the boys watching the footy!


Other than that, good luck to all the mums out there with getting all the kiddies to school tomorrow.
Oh, and I just had to include this video that is obviously doing the email rounds, but it just makes me nearly pee my pants everytime I see it...Have a good week!
Watch it and have a laugh!

0 little pieces of your mind: