Monday, February 23, 2009

I love handmade...BUT...

Hideeho everyone, so you all know that I love handmade things. I love browsing the net, etsy, madeit etc, for all the loveliness that is out there. BUT...
I am probably going to starts some controversy here, but what is with "Tampon Craft"????
I personally do not get it..and think it is soooo wrong in so many ways. Maybe I am a prude, maybe I am something else but..yuk! There is a whole website dedicated to this. I mean you know that is great that you can be creative and have a fabulous outlet, but me personally I would rather burn these things than say..hang them on my ears like this... (actual description with this craft)
Bloody Tampon Heart Earrings
Wear your heart…on your ears. These tampon heart earrings display both your romantic sentiments and your menstrual pride.

I dont know what you all think but I am not feeling the love for this craft..what do you all think??
(Please note, before some people get their knickers in a knot, I do advocate each to their own, I am not saying everyone should hate this or be against it, I am just saying that personally this does nothing for me!)

3 little pieces of your mind:

Kawaii for You said...

Is that website serious or are they just taking the p**s out of craft?? I'm not even going to check that site out !

littlechrissy said...

I'm very very frightened by that photo.

Kiki said...

After stopping myself from laughing too much I have to say I'm extremely surprised because I find Americans rather conservative and not into revealing such "issues". Funny find...thanks for the laugh.