Tuesday, April 14, 2009

a little late but..


Okay so last week, it was my birthday.

I didnt mention it because well, if you have been reading I had a fairly crap week last week, and so this little event sort of went unnoticed.

Apart from my nearest and dearest, it was a fairly non event, which was sort of good because I wasnt in the mood!

Some highlights of my birthday did include the following -

1. being greeted at first light by a divine bunch of fresh picked flowers out my girlfriends garden. left at my front door in a goulbourn valley fruit jar (we soooo live in the country)

2. my babies hand wrapped with love little gifts, and lots of love and kisses.

3. phone calls from family and friends, far and wide.

4. mail in the mailbox, that wasnt a bill!

So this is a shout out to all the lovelies out there who made me feel special! Love yoous peeps!

1 little pieces of your mind:

Brown Button Trading said...

Happy belated birthday bella! beautiful blog and always such an extra special bonus when you stumble upon one that is a fellow Aussie! xx