Wednesday, April 29, 2009

loving this..

Well after yesterdays "downer" am feeling a little better today. Thank you for the kind comments and feedback, its nice to someone is listening.

So lots happening at the moment, lots of lovely orders in for Mothers Day..maybe one is for you?? Anyway, last week the lovely Carli from Minilala sent me an email, she was in need of nine little discs to put on the end of some gorgeous bookmarks she was creating to give to family to mark the occasion of her daughter, Ivie's first birthday this week. So we emailed to and fro and I made a sample, and then came up with a design that Carli liked. She needed them quite urgently as the party was this week. Anyway I got them done and posted and I recieved a lovely thank you email today. Carli also told me that she had blogged about them on her blog, and when I had a sticky, wow - there were even photos! Her bookmarks came up beautifully, and I thought what a fabulous way to use what I create, in a different way...so here are the pics...(hope you dont mind Carli!) Carli is sooo clever these bookmarks are just gorgeous, may have to get her to make me one!




The gorgeous birthday girl herself, Ivie!


Happy Birthday!

Oh and make sure you check out Carli's shop Minilala, beautiful, gorgeous baby stuff for your bubby, modern cloth nappies and accesories and handmade goodies, makes me clucky allover again!



sweet stack of nappies!

1 little pieces of your mind:

danielle said...

wow jo these are fantastic- maybe minilala has started something here for you. K has a first birthday coming up and these would be PERFECT! do you stock the discs on their own like that? what sort of price would they be??

Love your work hun :)