Tuesday, July 7, 2009

shameless plug..


Still under the weather with a damned flu, but still going. Awesome day out at the movies with the peeps, we saw Transformers with Melo and the kids. Lots of junk food, and fun to be had by all. Stopped at the PO and what was waiting for me...my gorgeous copy of the new Peppermint Magazine..and oh, what was inside its luscious pages..my lovely Girl Silhouette!



Thanks Bec at madeit & Peppermint for popping her in there!


You can get your copy here...get it quick before it sells out!


Dont forget to catch me at the Boutique Markets this weekend, come along to the Chocolate & Coffee Fair, Yum!

1 little pieces of your mind:

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Oh, congrats. I love Peppermint too.
I am going to try and head to the boutique markets on the weekend. I will surely drop by and say hi if I do.

Liesa