Wednesday, August 19, 2009

in my cart..

ok, I have a little confession, I have been doing some very late night pyjama shopping on the net..I cant help it! Here is what my midnight buying got me...



an awesome shopping tote from Jaime Beattie

a gorgeous print from Estasketch, I bought this one because it has RubyStar on it, and that is my daughters name!

OH and I LOVE these pillowcases, I have been wanting these for soooooo long and i spoilt myself this week and bought this exact set, cannot wait for them to arrive, from Lush Lampshades

What have you bought online lately?





3 little pieces of your mind:

KH said...

Way, way too much!!! Love that bag.

teri said...

This is my first time at your blog and I'm checking out your etsy shop now. Love the free shipping!

Smithsholidayroad said...

Jo, apart from your beautiful guitar pick for fathers day I have bought WAY to much fabric! and a new sewing machine!!! yay can;t wait for it to arrive :) love the print your purchased too :)