Monday, November 30, 2009

bitten...


Ok, I tried. I tried really hard to not get sucked in. I held off as long as I could, but alas, failed.
Over the course of the last week I read the first book, Twilight. My lovely friend Renee insisted, I would love it. I was truly skeptical. It sat on my bedside table along with a pile of about 5 other books ready to read, as always. Then, I got sick. And it called me, with curiosity and skepticism, I started to read...and then I was hooked.

I am now a true Twilight fan. I love the book, and now tonight I watched the movie and am even more in love with it. I am going to watch the movie again I think...Tomorrow I am going to get the second book..so no housework for me this week.
If you havent been bitten yet, get it. You wont be disapointed.

Roll on the New Moon..
be safe...





5 little pieces of your mind:

Amanda W said...

I'm team Jacob :)

Kellie Christie said...

Oh Yeah I'm a Twilight fan!! I thought I'd just read the first and second book again before I saw the second movie.... I just couldn't stop there and had to read all four... again :-)

BOB & MABEL said...

There is no going back. I finished the books weeks ago and my head is still consumed with Edward and Jacob......you'll soon discover Jacob! Have fun reading.

Megs said...

Hey Jo,

I have just been bitten too! Last week in fact on a trip back to the sunny coast. Now I am hooked, never thought I would be into vampires and the like but maybe it has something to do with Edward? I just can't believe after twilight that I could be turned over to Team Jacob, which it seems so many people have been once they read/saw New Moon, oh well will just have to wait and see. Can't wait for the next installment!

Megs said...

Hi Again,

I have nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger award, you have probably had a million of these, but thought you deserved another one...

here is my post.... http://edanrose.blogspot.com/2009/11/kreativ-blogger-award.html