Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lovestamp at the wedding...

You may remember awhile ago I made a bunch of Lovestamp necklaces for a gorgeous client of mine, Jane. I made 5 necklaces for her upcoming wedding.
Well...the wedding has been and gone and these lovely images turned up in my inbox a few days ago. I was sooooo thrilled to get them. Jane married Ben in what looks like a perfect ceremony.
Thank you Jane for sharing these photos with me of your lovely day. Jane has had a rough time of it and is a Breast Cancer survior..you go girl! So enjoy the lovley photos of their perfect day.
Congratulations xo

Jane & Ben

again..


Reception..check out that dress..too die for!

the beautiful ladies..

one of the necklaces I created.
If you have any photos you want to share, you can send them to me here info@lovestamp.com.au



1 little pieces of your mind:

littlechrissy said...

How lovely! She looks beautiful.