Friday, January 29, 2010

We made the Top 5!

Guess what! I cannot believe it but Lovestamp made the Top 5 in the Handmade Kids Rising Star! I am sooo excited and could not wait to share the new with you all. 
I would like to send out a huge thanks for all the nominations and words of encouragement.
It is now on to the voting process, which has not been announced yet but I will let you know when it has.
OOOh exciting times...
Stay tuned.

Oh and Lovestamp now has a Facebook Fanpage, you can follow along here and tell all your lovely peeps about Lovestamp! You can check it out here.

1 little pieces of your mind:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Just voted for you in the Handmade Kids awards. Your stuff is just beautiful and you'll no doubt have great success whether you win or not. But I hope you do win! Good luck.
xx
Christen.