Thursday, February 18, 2010

inspiration for the uninspired...

I love blogging..I have been in blogland for just over 2 years now..and this is actually my 453rd post..I cannot believe it..
Sometimes though you can just be uninspired, bored or just lost for words..so thank god there are such fabulous women out there such as Chantelle from FatMumSlim.

Chantelle has just published her first ebook...{Let's give them something to blog about}



Let me tell you a little bit about it: {All info taken from the Fat Mum Slim blog..}

♥ Something To Blog About is a cute little eBook to give you ideas on what to blog about. If you often get stumped for ideas, and get a little blogger's block, then Something To Blog About will help you to get your mojo back.

♥ It's fun. It's pretty. It's easy to read. Something To Blog About has 40 ideas for you to blog about. Each idea has a small paragraph or two to go with it. I'm pushing you in a certain direction, inspiring you to blog, without holding your hand the whole way.



♥ I get lovely emails every other day asking about blogging ideas and tips for blogging. Something To Blog About is what other bloggers have been asking me for, for a while now, in one neat little package.

♥ It's printable. So print it out and keep it near your desk {or blogging spot} and refer to it whenever you feel the need.

♥ There are 40 ideas in Something To Blog About but you can make this into many, many blog posts. You can interpret each concept into many different Blog Posts, and your perspective on each will change as time goes on, and you grow. I look forward to seeing how each blogger that purchases it turns into their own little piece of themselves.



♥ Ten percent of all profits will go to The National Breast Cancer Foundation. I thought it would be nice that we donate a little to something very special.
 
So what are you waiting for..I have mine..go grab yours..and be inspired!
 
You can get you copy here...

1 little pieces of your mind:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

You're the best. Thank you so so much. xx