Friday, February 12, 2010

Love Week - InK lOVe



So anyone who knows me knows that I am a little bit partial to bit of body inkage (I have 5 myself).  I know I know it is not everyones cup of tea, but there is just something about it..I dont know. I think it is an addiction of sorts..anyway, love it or hate it, this artform has been around since the dawn of time..and I love it..so that is why I have included it in Love week...






3 little pieces of your mind:

BOB & MABEL said...

I'm with you, I love a good tattoo. I got my 2nd at the start of the year (my children's names on my wrist) and already have another 2 planned....LOVE THEM!

Katie said...

Love them all. I have a new pair of birds on my calves and I so love them. The only problem is trying to contort myself so I can look at them.

Kellie Christie said...

Such beautiful images, not just the tats but the photos as well. I would love some ink myself, I was going to get a tatoo for my 21st. I am turning 28 this year and I still don't have one. I haven't been able to settle on a desing that I would be happy to have on me forever. One day.