Monday, February 15, 2010

pixelate

How gorgeous is this?
Today the boy and I had to do a couple of things around our little town. We had the most yummiest iced chocolate ever and then we stopped by one of my favourite stores on the coast, Evolve at Peregian.
Whilst there I picked up some gorgeous wrapping paper, I just could not resist. I got the one above and also the same one in greens. I also got another one that you can see here.
I am going to frame them at some point once the house is painted (sometime soon) and put them up somewhere..they are just gorgeous..cannot wait.
If you want to get your hands on some you can get them here..and check out all the other gorgeous stuff.

1 little pieces of your mind:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

That would be cool to do on a canvas too!

I really like it. I might do one for Lacey's room.

Thanks for sharing. xx