Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lazy Saturday...



Lazy Saturday. We had a late night after getting back from the footy. So we just chilled today, hubby took the kids for a big walk through the national park, whilst i dawdled around doing groceries, then we all came home for a big sleep..hence why I am up so late tonite..too much sleep today.. Was supposed to go for a walk tonight but just couldnt be stuffed, will go tomorrow. Watched a hilarious dvd tonight called "Good Luck Chuck". We did the Earth Hour tonight so watched a dvd by candlelight! Also a fantastic day because baby Sam goes home from hospital today after I think it is 23 days in ICU and special care nursery...so happy! Anyway off to bed, cant seem to post pics tonight will try again tomorrow.

1 little pieces of your mind:

Elisha said...

Thank you Jo! For adding me and checking out my blog - and for the lovely compliment about raising my kids alone etc etc, i think i do a pretty good job! Lol. I get to the sunny coast a lot, my parents live there, it would be great to be a support buddy with you. Thank you!! Lisha, xxxx