Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday

My golden haired boy


So Sunday...what a lovely day! Got up early and trotted off to the sunday markets with our friends, had a lovely day wandering and feeding the ducks in the park. Came home, had some lunch and an afternoon siesta. Wanted to go for a walk through the national park but alas fell asleep instead. Then we caught up with friends at the surf life saving club for dinner on the deck, it was awesome..then went down the beach at sunset to let all the kids run around.. we then took the kids to New Zealand Ice Cream for icecream of course, but Joe and I were very strong and didnt get one..

I am feeling a little disappointed in myself as I have not walked for 3 days, very slack. I dont think I am going to lose this week which will suck the big one. Weigh in Tuesday, so we will see what happens. Hope you all had a great weekend.

Sunset - Laguna Beach



0 little pieces of your mind: