Wednesday, May 28, 2008

aaaawwwww..............

Ok lovely day...blah blah blah...got to spend the whole morning cuddling my "other man" Samuel. Walked around the markets holding this little bundle of yumminess for 3 hours. So lucky am I. I am so lucky to have a beautiful best friend who shares her little man with me.
Worked, picked up my babies, had dinner and now blogging away..
All in all fabulous day..oh and by the way chook the movie is "Gone Baby Gone" you were so close..also check out 27 dresses, Then She Found Me, Untraceable and some others I cant think of right now..will let you know.
Love to all...

My Gratefullness today...
1. Only two today..my boy Samuel
2. And his gorgeous mumma (see photos below)
I am blessed.

1 little pieces of your mind:

Elisha said...

Thankyou! I will be having some movies over the weekend so be sure to let me know others i might like - nothing at the moment takes my fancy when i peek in the movie shop! Loved 27 dresses, so cliche could read it like a book, but ahh ya gotta love them kinda movies!! Thanks sweets, didnt get time to blog but will tonight! promise. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Lots of lovies. xx