Thursday, July 31, 2008

Nana..


Today is the first anniversary since my Nana died.

I cannot believe it has been 365 days.

This is the beginning of a very difficult time for me...my grandmothers anniversary today and my dad's (her sons) in 26 days time.

I am hurt, and heartbroken.

I have been doing it tough mentally and emotionally at the moment.

Hopefully we will make to September in one peace.



Nana, I miss you everyday, you sit in my heart always...

2 little pieces of your mind:

Elisha said...

What a gorgeous photo! Such a beautiful memory captured forever, I am thinking of you my sweet girl. xxxx Stay strong, have hope in your heart. Lots of love xxxx Me.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say, except I know how hard this must be for you.

My Nan was just diagnosed with lung cancer and her outlook isn't good. I think people can miss the fact that sometimes we are as close to our grandparents as we are to our parents.

(((hugs)))