Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!


So it is Fathers Day here is Australia..and of course we celebrated with fantastic company, awesome music, delectable food and even more delectable wine..
So Hubby got woken to the sweet sounds of his lovely children weilding presents and handmade treats, just for him. We also cooked him breakfast, which consisted of eggs, bacon, tomato, thick toast, coffee and pineapple juice. We then headed over the water to a fantastic afternoon in the sun, under the shade of the trees to listen to some jazz and just hang with out friends. We had a lovely day and the kids had a ball on the jumping castle, feeding kangaroos, riding ponies and eating yummy food. I just want to say a big thank you to my wonderful hubby, for all the love, support, back rubs, early mornings, midnight runs, chocolate deliveries and breakfasts you give me. I love your more everyday, and could not have chosen a better father for my babies.

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there!

And lastly...to my dad..I miss you today dad, I thought of you alot today.
I wish you were here with me.
I love you xo

0 little pieces of your mind: