Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday night..

Ok its Saturday night, I should be researching but instead I am jumping around the net looking at all the pretty things..

All my babies are asleep so I am sitting in my favourite chair...doing something I like with no distractions..yay!
So here is some things I have spied this week that I am officially putting on my wish list...

1. Ok I know these are everywhere at the moment, but I have LOVED these for so long I cannot remember... the following blurb is from modernseed

Eames® Molded Plastic RockerCharles and Ray EamesGlide. . .rock. . .sing or sack out. Think long term and rock with an authentic Eames Molded Plastic Armchair Rocker from Herman Miller®. How many gliders have you seen in friend’s living rooms? An Eames RAR is something that can be with your family for years to come, perfectly suited to any room of your home. Unlike other unsightly gliders, this rocker will find a useful place in your home long after those 3:00am feedings are a thing of the past. This is one of those products that perfectly demonstrates how great design can evolve with the ever-changing needs of your family.The Eames RAR features a sumptuous seat shell that conforms to the body’s shape with graceful armrests made of ecologically friendly, recyclable polypropylene. Experience the ultimate rocking chair experience on the iconic Eames wire base featuring maple runners. Their enduring design and quality construction make them durable performers in many environments and periods in your life. We say rock and enjoy this precious time!



2. I love maps..old maps, new maps any map..I dont know why, maybe becasue they make me feel and think like I can go anywhere, someday. Anyway stumbled upon this and loved it..You can get it here...Bombus as well as lots of other lovelies.


3. I don't know if I actually want this, but it is Fathers Day here tomorrow and the name of this just made me giggle..but if you love it you can get one here GoingCoastal


4. Oh I love this as well, have the perfect spot in my entry that I could put this...rubyslounge

Could add a million more but that is it for now...Have great Weekend!

0 little pieces of your mind: