Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Clean House Is A Sign Of A Wasted Life

images from Martha Stewart website

Day 9

So today brought with it cleaning, you know all those jobs you put off, well I do anyway, would much rather be out in the sunshine, with my kids, reading, or creating something..but it has to be done..but you know what I dont have the "cleanest house" in the world, I know that, especially at the moment, with school holidays on, I am not going to drive myself mental trying to keep the house clean..

But, my home is you know lived in, like a good old pair of jeans or pj pants, comfy, suitable, functional, maybe not so stylish, but you always feel great in them, that is what my home is like, so who cares if the bed is unmade, their are matchbox cars everywhere, and the washing is piled up. I really love the saying above "A clean house is a sign of a wasted life!" So true. So I will do what needs to be done, and spend the rest of my time with my kids..so please excuse the mess!

Tomorrow I am spending the day with my gorgeous bestie (sister) Amanda and her peeps...I cannot wait!

0 little pieces of your mind: