Thursday, November 20, 2008

just a little meme today.

Got this meme from Pottymouth Mumma,

Where is your mobile phone? Good question
Where is your significant other?
Sitting next to me.
Your hair colour? Brown
Your mother? My hero
Your father? Passed away last year (I miss him)
Your favourite thing?
My family & friendsYour dream last night? snakes
Your dream goal? Happiness ( & maybe lotto)
The room you're in? lounge
Your hobby? Sleeping, thrifting
Your fear? Something bad happening to my children
Where do you want to be in 6 years? With my family
Where were you last night? At home
What you're not? skinny
One of your wish-list items? Eames replica rocking chair
Where you grew up? Brisvegas
The last thing you did? Put the kids to bed.
What are you wearing? My pj’s
Your TV? on
Your pets? Does a husband count?
Your computer? laptop
Your mood? Happy its Friday tomorrow
Missing someone? My dad
Your car? Hopefully not dented after the hail today
Something you're not wearing? undies
Favourite shop? The salvos
Your summer? Nearly here
Love someone? More than life
Your favourite colour? green
When is the last time you laughed? Last night, while watching Hamish & Andy
When is the last time you cried? Today, watching P.S I love for the millionth time.

Give it a go and let me know..
Thanks Pottymouth mumma.

0 little pieces of your mind: