Thursday, November 13, 2008

tinkering...

So at the moment not much is happening around here. I am busy packing up the house for our big move in a couple of weeks, and dreaming of what I would do to the house if I had an endless amount of money! I am also putting the finishing touches on my NEW etsy/madeit shop. This little project I have been tinkering on for awhile and hopefully will be up and running in a couple of weeks, if not by the end of next week, and to say I am super excited, would be an understatement! So stay tuned, as I will be having a celebratory giveaway when it is all up and running! Other than that I thought I would show you a couple of my favourite things at the moment..

Australia artist David Bromley. I love his work, have for years it is just beautiful. One day it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine!

I spotted this on the apartment therapy website and fell head over heels in love! Yum!!

0 little pieces of your mind: