Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well it is almost here..only two more sleeps to go. I am all sorted, done everything I can possibly do and now hopefully the show will run smoothly. I just wanted to take a minute to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who have shown me support over the past 200 posts, and especially whilst starting up my new baby Lovestamp. I will be back in the New Year with some new stuff so stay tuned. I will leave you with a giveaway to celebrate christmas and my 200th posting.
Giveaway Details


Same as last time, but here is a recap!

What you have to do to enter....
1. Leave a comment with your new years resolution!
2. Leave your name and email address, so I can contact you when you win!
4. Be sure to leave your first name and email address or blog address so that I can contact you if you win.
5. The competition closes midnight 31st of December (AEST) & will be drawn by my freckles, (under strict supervision of course!) on 1st of January 09.
6. For 2, yes 2 extra chances to win, just blog about this competition on your blog and send me the link!
Oh and dont forget to tell your friends!Good Luck!

Have a safe and wonderful christmas

Love,

14 little pieces of your mind:

Kawaii for You said...

Hi Jo. My New Year's resolution would definately have to be work out how to share my time between the kids/husband and my crafting better. Merry Christmas!

www.littledivacraft.blogspot.com

laura @ so alaurable said...

My new year's resolution is to be easier on myself.

Love your work!

Happy Holidays,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, Congratulations on such a fabulous blog & jewellery range. My New Year's resolution would be to concentrate on my art skills more & draw everyday! Merry Christmas & may 2009 be everything you hope & wish it to be!
Kylie
tkhill@chariot.net.au

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, Congratulations on such a fabulous blog & jewellery range. My New Year's resolution would be to concentrate on my art skills more & draw everyday! Merry Christmas & may 2009 be everything you hope & wish it to be!
Kylie
tkhill@nsw.chariot.net.au

Anonymous said...

mine is to take things slower appreciate each moment for what it is with out worrying about what is coming up.

Bronwyn said...

Hi Jo! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and congrats on your 200th post - lovely giveaway for all of us too! My resolutions?...always hard to narrow down....is maybe to finish what I start - too many UFO's!

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Hi Jo! I'm new to your blog but I love it! Congratulations on the 200th post.

My New Year's resolution is to take better care of myself. I have 3 small kids and in recent months I have started to slack off on that aspect of my life.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Suz

susan.hinchcliffe@earthlink.net

Digital Misfit said...

My New Year's resolution is to get my etsy shop open. It has been my goal to get it open in the new year, and I really want to follow through.

Hugs & Happy New Year!

heidig@gmail.com

Cake Lover said...

Hi Jo, my new year's resolution is to try to find some more me time. With 5 kids it is very difficult. Happy New Year to you and your family!
Sam
samimjohnson@hotmail.com

Wee Sweeties said...

My new years resolution is to follow my dream and open my own label and store. I am a part time crafster, part time preschool teacher and full time mum to two girls and my heart is in crafting. I have been inspired by you and others like you who follow their heart so I am going to follow my heart this year.
Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, love your jewellery! My resolution might be to start a sewing and knitting blog... maybe!

AP

a (dot) perkins23 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks!

bluemountaingirl said...

Hello! Love your jewelry!
My resolution is to appreciate and savor every wonderful moment of my precious life and my loved ones around me.

www.bluemtgirl.blogspot.com

Emerald Arts said...

Yay :) Merry Christmas to you too (even though it's a bit late).

My resolution is to be more social. I've been a bit of a hermit this year, getting my business established and learning to be an artist, so next year I am going to reconnect with all my friends and hang out more ;)

Emmeline

emerald_arts@hotmail.com

Cheryl@Gingerbread Crafts said...

Hi Jo.

My New Years Resolution is to live a much healthier life, great for me and the environment. I will feed my family and myself a healthier diet. Dramatically reduce the chemicals use around the house and to make more items from scratch.

http://gingerbreadcrafts.blogspot.com/2008/12/happy-new-year.html