Wednesday, February 4, 2009

chalk it up

image from apartment therapy

Ok, so today my LOVE is for..blackboards or chalkboards whatever you may call them.

image from apartment therapy

I dont know what it is about them, they just resonate something with me. Whether it be childhood, school, hopscotch, my kids..I dont know I just love them. At present I have a huge heavy one that I got at the Salvos last year sitting in my garage awaiting a revamp. Once done it is going to take pride of place somewhere in my house, where exactly is a mystery but somewhere.

chalkboard slate necklace from sherrytruitt : etsy

So here are some lovely pics of chalk/blackboards that I loved from the net!

image from shanickerskids on etsy get yours here

P.S..dont forget my giveaway closes midnight friday night! enter here!

0 little pieces of your mind: