Monday, February 16, 2009

fever.

Well I have not been very well today. I think I have had a recurrance of my glandular fever (yuk). I spent most of the morning lying on the bed with the boy, in the airconditioning. Whilst this sounds fabulous, I was in horrible pain all up my arms and especially my joints, and having the sweats. So a yuk day, got some domestic goddess things done, my lovely girlfriend Jodes picked up freckles for me and then came over for a chat. My kids and my hubby were fabulous tonight, hubby cooked dinner, the kiddes, showered, brushed teeth, and freckles read the boy a few bedtime stories, while I had a lovely warm shower. Thank you family for looking after me..and good luck hubby for your big day tomorrow..everything is crossed. nite xo

0 little pieces of your mind: