Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Long day today, lots of things happening. I went out and did few things that scare me today, with some great rewards so I am a little chuffed with myself. Tomorrow will be spent following up the fruits of my labour..hopefully. We also had the plumber come and fix our leaky loo..thank you chris..we love you! Also Gav came, our cabinetmaker to measure up our brand spanking new kitchen..now just holding our breath for the quote! I bought some pretty things for freckles room, (pics tomorrow) and hung out with hubby. We then went out for dinner and went off to see freckles make her First Reconcilliation (catholic). It was a lovely ceremony even though she was very nervous, understandably. I took some pics, but they all came out blurry, typical! So today I finish thinking about how grateful I am for my life, my family, my friends, my home, and my toilet that is now not "stinky" as the boy puts it. I can now have people over again! LOL.
I hope you all had a lovely day. Till tomorrow...

Oh and dont forget to enter the giveaway! see above for the link xo

1 little pieces of your mind:

Carolyne said...

I'm glad you got your "stinky" toilet fixed! Isn't it funny how sometimes it's the silliest the things that make life great?