Saturday, May 9, 2009

cool mums

Celebrity Mums, love them or hate them, we all want to know about them!
My fave celebrity mum is Kate Winslet, she is cool, gorgeous, talented and seems to be fairly normal! She loves her job, loves her kids, and you know what I wreckon we could be good mates!

kate winslet with mia & joe

I dont think she would mind slobbing around in her pj's all day, or getting down and dirty with the paintbox. I also think she would not mind at all a cold beer or a bbq with a million screaming kids! I like her, she is a cool mum.



Brooke Shields with Grier & Rowan




My other fave cool mums are Brooke Shields and Jules Oliver..very cool mums.
Brooke Shields is a mum who is happy to bare it all, the good the bad and the ugly. As someone who suffered from Post Natal Depression myself, and still struggles today with depression, it was truly refreshing to read her book (Down came the rain) and cry, laugh and truly understand what she was talking about. One cool mum.


Jules Oliver & Petal

Jules Oliver, well she is just cool for naming her kids with ultra-cool-hippie-names! Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo and new addition Petal Blossom Rainbow! Jules is cool but still normal, and wrote a fabulous book (the name of which escapes me) that outlined her up hill battle to fall pregnant in the first place. Well done Jules for being gorgeous, down to earth and brave enough to name all your kids after flowers! Oh and she is married to my all time fave male chef, Mr Oliver!

So who is your fave celebrity mommy?

0 little pieces of your mind: