Tuesday, May 12, 2009

duck

image from flicker

Well, Mothers Day is over! I hope you all got spoilt rotten as you should!
Myself, well I had a lovely weekend. My mum came up for a visit and we had pressies and then a huge lovely cooked breakfast from hubby! The kids gave us their fabulous handmade gifts, freckles gave me a cube of wood that had been painted, I had to put it on the floor and walk around it twice, she then told me I had just "walked around the block twice..literally"! Her teacher has a wicked sense of humour, I love her! The boy gave me a lovely little tea bag to relax with and a peg angel..just perfect! I also got a lovely pair of shoes, and I am going to get my haircut and eyebrows waxed this week..woohoo!


This week is shaping up to be big..freckles has national testing at school for the next three days, she is quite nervous, but I am sure she will be fine. The boy has the flu, but seems to be doing ok apart from the green goop dripping from his nose! Me, well I am pretty busy, I often say to people that I am like a duck...smooth and calm and cruisy on the top of the pond, but paddling like hell underneath! I have a million orders (which is awesome) so will be very busy in the workshop tomorrow and the rest of the week. Hubby is away working till the weekend so I am single mothering it at the moment! We are off to the big smoke on Sunday as Freckles gets her tonsils out on Monday sometime. I know it is going to be a long week next week as she has the pain tolerance of a man..so it will be trying but we will come out the other end. I think I am more nervous than her about the operation, I hope I dont cry, but I know I will.



Well that is it, an update of the goings on in the world of jogirl..lots of new things on the horizon for lovestamp, just waiting for my camera to come back..been told Friday so all fingers crossed!



see ya!




0 little pieces of your mind: