Monday, June 1, 2009

softie...

Ok I am a softie, but no I am actually talking about softies. You know those gorgeous little snuggly things of yumminess.
Well, any of you who have seen my logo...


Will know of my little as yet unnamed owl, see her there, to the left, in in the tree.
Well, I am going to be at the Mathildas Markets in July and I wanted her there for company.
Sooo..I searched for someone to make me one to take with me, you know for company!
And well I found Christine from Little Diva...she makes the most GORGEOUS softies..and you can get one for yourself...she also makes the most prettiest dresses...have a look...



Check out the gorgeous "snigglebottoms" in the middle!
You can check out Christines gorgeous work here, here or here!
Thanks Christine, I cannot wait to see my new friend!

1 little pieces of your mind:

Kawaii for You said...

Thank you so much for your lovely post. I can't wait to make your owls - you know you'll have to name them once they're done!! Christine xo