Thursday, July 2, 2009

two things..

Well first things first..a while ago when I first started lovestamp, when it was a little hobby that grew and grew..I had some goals and one of them came true this week..it was to see lovestamp printed in some form in a national magazine..and so it happened this week..




There she is little HEARTLING right there in the middle, do you see it! This is in the new issue of Shopping for Baby magazine. Thanks Alissa!



Second, dont forget............................................


3 little pieces of your mind:

Megs said...

Congratulations Jo! That is a great achievement - but it's no wonder seen as though your pieces are so beautiful, it was bound to happen. Can't wait till it happens to me, someday.

Little Choopie said...

That's awesome Jo!! Well done to you!! I hope the order's are already starting to roll in for you xx

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

Fantastic. I can see why they would feature your beautiful items. I would love to open a mag and see one of my little items, well done.