Tuesday, September 8, 2009

blue steel...not!




Last week I got a lovely little package in the mail. There is a little back story to this. The lovely Steph from MooBear designs won a little necklace on my blog awhile back and loved it. The she was lucky enough to win another one on the Kids Fashion Review Hunt as well! When we where discussing it she indicated that she would like an extra silhouette for her third child. I know Steph and her awesome kids t shirts and we agreed on a trade as I really loved one of her shirts for my boy. Well it arrived last week and as you can see my boy loved it.

All of MooBear Designs shirts Every design is hand made using recycled fabrics making each one original and unique. Our garments are 100% cotton, ethically made and eco-friendly and our T-Shirts are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified so they're free of any harmful chemicals. We are very proud to offer you children's clothing with a conscience.

So check them out and not to be outdone Freckles had to have a pose as well.

Thanks Steph...we love it!




2 little pieces of your mind:

MooBear Designs said...

OMG Jo!! That is awesome... I am so happy you love it!! This would be one of my best swaps to date... And I'll be back to actually buy something for Carlos next as his birthday is next month.

xo Steph

MooBear Designs said...

Hey hun I got around to blogging back... so crazy.. once again thank you for a great swap!!

http://moobeardesigns.blogspot.com/2009/09/another-lovestamp-pendent.html

xo Steph