Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Fathers Day


Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad, Grandads, Step Dads out there.

A special mention goes to my Dad, wherever you are, I had a cold one for you today Dad. I shed a tear for you today Dad. I miss you more today Dad.
We spent they day with our best buddies and their peeps at their beachhouse, lucky us. We went out for lunch, a lovely cool cruisy pub lunch, easy and yum! It was the boys choice so they go what they wanted...today anyway!

I hope you all had a fabulous and loving day with your beloved Dads, give them an extra hug and kiss today...they arent here forever. x




1 little pieces of your mind:

Smithsholidayroad said...

Jo, sounds like a great day! Sorry your Dad is not here with you for today. Andrew loved the guitar pick! thanks again. Bron