Monday, October 19, 2009

some lovely stuff..

Just a quick post tonight..it was a pupil free day here today so we spent most of it at the local pool with friends wasting the hours away..it was fun, thanks girls!
Here are some lovely things that I have fallen in love with on the net recently..enjoy!




I am soooo in love with this shop...I want to marry it...
Go check it out here, and their lovely blog here, you won't be sorry!


2. Polaroid Plushie by onelatenight

I adore this and am going to get...mmm myself one, it reminds me of my childhood!

And these two images, I have no idea where from, just because!

And this divine scalloped garland, you can get a tute on how to make it yourself..alas if only I could sew! Go here to find out how...
Have a lovely Monday night peeps x

3 little pieces of your mind:

Madeit.com.au said...

Get finds Jo. The lark shop is just gorgeous!!

Lark said...

Thank you! Wow, your blog is lovely! x

Caz said...

Wow. That polaroid camera is fantastic. What a unique softie!