Sunday, October 18, 2009

Market wrap up..

One of Saralli Designs gorgeous pieces

So last weekend I headed to Brisbane for another month at the Boutique Markets Portside.
It was a grey old day, but lots of lovely people turned out to purchase some lovely handmade goodness.

I met some lovely new stallholders, and one of my faves are the gorgeous and very talented girls from Saralli Designs. Allison and Sarah create gorgeous pieces that would be perfect for the upcoming Racing Season. If you need something gorgeous for Melbourne Cup...look no further.


Saralli Designs takes inspiration from local and international fashion trends. Their statement jewellery and fashion accesories are hand made from an eclectic mix of natural and man made materials.

You can check out Saralli Designs here on their facebook page and also here at their etsy store.
Allison & Sarah - Saralli Designs

You go girls!

I also met the Lovely Danielle from Selvedge House, we got chatting about lots of things, but it was the Kristen Doran fabric that caught my eye...you see you may remember I got a new tattoo about 10 months ago and it was inspired by this lovely little babushka fabric by Kristen.. Danielle couldnt belive it an had to take a pic to show her..so here is the pic...

Isnt she lovely! So I bought myself the matching badge for the front, she is soooo sweet I love her!

Have a great week!

1 little pieces of your mind:

Kristen Doran said...

I just saw your tat on Selvedge House... you have made my day, week, month, year. Love it!