Thursday, December 17, 2009

move over bella...

ok so I have this lovely dealer, yes I said dealer because that is what she is. i call she comes running with exactly what i need...she brings me my fix and the slightest of notice and knows when I am in need of more...she did however get me hooked on my latest addiction...so I have her to thank...so to thank her for introducing me to a whole new world...i got her something...
what you may ask would you get for someone who has you addicted to something so sweet...



come on what did you think I was talking about????

Twilight of course! ok I know I a little behind the times but not anymore!

So my lovely "dealer" Renee has been keeping me in Twilight after she peer pressured me into it. Thank god she did!

So to say thank you I got this picture made up for her, a true twi-hard...take a very close look at it, it is not what it seems...


Move over Bella, Renee is town!


Thanks Renee you rock!


PS - i only have 3 chapters of Eclipse to go....will be calling very soon...



1 little pieces of your mind:

Kate said...

Thta's great! I wish I was reading them again for the first time.