Saturday, February 27, 2010

dirty weekend

Well today is my anniversary (really bad scanned image of us on our wedding day..)..sorry our Anniversary..it was 11 years today that Mr Petrie and I tied the knot and where stuck with each other forever..and we are still here! I cannot believe it..have to say we have had our ups and downs...but on the bumpy road we have definatley had more ups than downs..

So to my husband (that still freaks me out to say that) thank you for putting up with me for so long!

Here is to many more years of smiles, tears, arguements, but most of all love and fun. I love you babe.

Mr Petrie is whisking me away for a lovely 'dirty weekend' sans the peeps..cannot wait..catch you all on Monday...

xo


1 little pieces of your mind:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

I hope that your raunchy weekend was just that.

Happy Monday. xx