Friday, February 26, 2010

if you are the praying kind...



If you are the praying kind, please say a prayer to whomever today for little Conan Rusters family today. Little Conan was tragically lost at his home on Sunday night after he wandered off and drowned in the dam on the property. Conan's family is part of our community, he attended the daycare the boy goes to and his big sister Ella is in the same class as the boy.

They are farewelling him today at 3pm. Please keep them in your thoughts and hearts today.

all our love.

2 little pieces of your mind:

Little mimoo said...

I am really sorry to hear of this Jo as it must be devastating for the family and the rest of your community. my prayers are with everyone today x

Kiki said...

Such a tragedy, I knew someone would know the family personally. My heart ached every time I heard about it. It still does. Farewell little boy.