Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love Week - vOyeR LoVE

ok I admit it I am a voyer of other peoples homes...I am crazy about interior design...I crawl the net looking for my next fix of inspiration..I love it..I go all over the world searching for it and then keep a file on my laptop with all the loveliness tucked inside...i have everry single copy of InsideOut & RealLiving mags since the day they where published stashed all over my home..we are at the start of a renovation so they are coming in very useful (finally Mr Petrie says!)
here are some of my favs of the moment..

(ok so I dont know where I got all or some of these images, if they are yours please let me know and I will link straight away...and thank you to all the lovely people who inspire me with there gorgeous homes)
    







1 little pieces of your mind:

Anonymous said...

I have this problem too, and I don't know how to link yet!! So many images saved but I'm scared to get in trouble with copyright and not putting links or labelling where theyve come from!! I have just started throwing out my old Real Livings- same as you, had them since the first issue - now we are moving am saying goodbye to them, and giving them to the classroom to massacre :(