Wednesday, February 3, 2010

to the nice lady I hit today...


Just what it says above...so let me clarify, I did not actually 'hit' a nice lady today. But I did smash into the back of her car this morning whilst distracted by my daughter who had my $50 dollar not in her hands and was waving it around like a flag near the open car window..in my distraction I did not see the nice lady stop suddenly and therefore hit her fair in the ass! So as I swore my head off at how "Murphy got me again.." we pulled over to the side of the road, and all I could think is Mr Petrie is going to kill me as we only just had the front end repaired (um, he swerved to miss a possum and hit a tree!!)...the nice lady got out, as did I, me all apologetic, are you okay..and she goes looks at her car, looks at mine and says 'its okay love, no damage done, this and that dent where already there', then I go (after I come out of shock of what she is saying) I say no but it was my fault and here are my details..and she says nope, no worries...all good...see you. And drives away...leaving me standing there shocked!

So to the very nice lady from this morning, you are a wonderful person and I am sorry for running into you this morning. x

 

3 little pieces of your mind:

Kellyansapansa said...

Phew, that was lucky!

Anonymous said...

Can u believe I had 2 incidents this past week!! One lady up my bum turning from the lights, but luckily only her licence plate was dented by our tow bar ball thingy!!The other at a shopping car park, we had started reversing simultaneously as another lady had and whamo! But lucky no damage to either of us, even though there was a big crunch. It must be in the stars!!

Lola said...

wow.... just wow, that lady is in for some good Karma !! <3 you wonderful lady, there should be more nice people like you in the world !