Tuesday, March 2, 2010

aqua


ok so it has been raining for like...ever! It has not stopped..I love the rain so I don't mind at all. Today it was cold so I put on one of my fav tops and it was aqua in colour I wore it with my skinny jeans (the only time you will ever here me say skinny about myself!) and my white converse..this is my all time fave colour other than green.
It was nice beacause I got 5 comments on how nice I looked..It must be the colour..i love it so much that my bridesmaids all wore aqua..today was a good day...

Here are some of my fave aqua picks...







What is your favourite colour...?

2 little pieces of your mind:

Lulu froufrou said...

Oooh love that button pic - I'd have to agree any blue tone is a fav of mine.Teal is mu fancy at the moment

Katie said...

Oh pretty. I love aqua too. I wear a lot of black, but I love red. Red tops, red tattoos, red hair...