Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Melbourne here I come...can you help me?

So I am off to Melbourne on the 19th of this month for four days (yippee!) I am going with my little brother and we are heading down to go to my funky and gorgeous cousin Rachel's 30th birthday party in St Kilda on Saturday night. We are then going to visit lots of family after that, which will be great. I have not been back to Melbourne since my nan passed and it was the last place I spent any quality time with my dad before he too died a few weeks later. So it is with a heavy heart that I return, but I wanted some happy memories of the beautiful city not just sad ones...

So, we get in about mid afternoon on friday and are planning to shout ourselves a night out on the town with some friends..but in between this and on Saturday I want to get in some awesome retail therapy..so I need your help!

Can you give me some great places to go shopping? Favourite op shops..anything...let me know, thank you.

2 little pieces of your mind:

Red Letter Studio said...

you will love Rose St Artist Market, on both Saturday and Sunday - check out http://www.rosestmarket.com.au/ to decide which day to go! have a lovely time while you are here I hope we turn on the weather for you!

~ Samone

admin said...

Chadstone if you are wanting all the major brands in one place - the city has some cool arcades & Melb. Central has lots of shopping fun! Enjoy!! :) Sarah X