Thursday, April 22, 2010

mathildas market wrap up..

So last Saturday Lovestamp went on the road to the lovely Brisvegas. It was a fabulous day out..with lots of gorgeous customers new and old {not literally old, but you know what I mean!}  It was a long day but a great one...a huge thanks to my lovely sister in law Jazz for coming along and selling up a storm as usual, she is a great motivator and really enjoys mixing it up with the people. Two other huge thanks go to my mum, for always coming along and supporting me, also allowing me a loo break! Also thanks to one of my BFF's Sonya for taking my peeps for the afternoons so I can earn a coin to buy some cocktails on the trip later in the year..you are a legend.



So whilst I was there I picked up some loveliness...check out my stash..

a sweet little Hot Rod Lounge wear set for the boy to take away on our cruise later in the year..I got this set from The Clothesline.

Also these sweet little upcycled shorts from the lovely Katie at Baby Bird Clothing

and this sweet tiny little red wagon..

0 little pieces of your mind: