Sunday, April 18, 2010

You go girl!



Wow! I have just finished watching the finale of this season of the Biggest Loser. I write this with dry tears as I have cried my way through the last bit. From day one I wanted Lisa to win. Wow, what an inspiration she is...so you go girl! You deserve it all...you have inspired me!







3 little pieces of your mind:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Lisa won? I taped it and went to bed instead {and watched Underbelly!}.

Oh I am so glad a girl won. I can't wait to watch it now.

I hope you had a nice weekend. xx

All we ever wanted said...

I think the biggest loser is such a positive show.. I have cried many times. Its just so god damn emotional!

Yonique said...

Woohoo go Lisa......She looks fab... did you see megan from last season when she came out in the LBT hot hot hot.