Saturday, July 3, 2010

this weekend..

sorry I have been away from the blog, the poor little thing is so neglected at the moment..will try really hard people to get back on top of it all..

This weekend I plan to do the following..

1. tidy up some
2. have lunch with some girlfriends
3.spend time with my family
4. cook Beef Bourginon
5. sleep
6. try and relax
7. finish my book for book club
8. defuzz my legs
9. fold the Everest of washing in my laundry
10. do a little bit of work

what are you up too?

5 little pieces of your mind:

Amanda said...

Sounds like you have a productive weekend planned. My list of things 'to do' looks like not getting a lot accomplished as my little one is a bit under the weather at the moment.

Blythe said...

How's your list going? We had a birthday party yesterday, not much else happened as it is a 2 hour drive each way! An easy morning and then fish & chips by the beach, we think.

Maxabella said...

Oh my goodness, did you manage to get through everything on your weekend? How productive.

I just zipped over here via Fat Mum Slim and I'm following immediately. I really like your blog. x

Jen said...

Your weekend sounds alot like mine :) . Hi, I've just found you because I did a google search about the movie motherhood and came across your blog post :) . I felt the same way about the movie as you did :) . I am now following your blog.

Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

good luck with your washing pile. Mine never seems to get under control!