Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ok so we have been awol on here for awhile! Busy busy busy is an understatement...crazy busy with work at Lovestamp and crazy busy just in life in general...so something had to give and it was my lovely little blog..BUT I am happy to say that I am back and ready to blog..recharged and ready to go..So we have just returned from a fabulous holiday..a gorgeous friend of ours turned 40 and invited us to cruise the islands with her and a whole bunch of others...it was INCREDIBLE and so much fun that we never wanted to go home! We cruised to Noumea and Lifou Islands in New Calendonia and Port Vila in Vanuatu! It was so much fun that we cannot wait to go again! Here are some pics of our adventure!







1 little pieces of your mind:

Blythe said...

Oh lovely! I did this exact cruise with my mum, aunt and cousin to celebrate my 30th and Mum's 50th. Isn't it fun!