Monday, September 27, 2010

floating on a cloud....

Yesterday was one of the most wonderous days...yesterday I had the pleasure and joy of doing something I have ALWAYS wanted to do..and thanks to my gorgeous sister in law..I got to do it and share it with her. It started Satruday afternoon with drive down the coast and checking into a gorgeous suite at Surfers Paradise...


Then off to the local to watch my beloved Pies end up in a draw (boo!) only to have to play again (double boo!) then down to the beach to watch the sunset on the sand...


Then off grab some dinner and drinks and back to the room where the view was specatcular, the food delicious, the drinks frosty and the company awesome!

Then to bed early, not much sleep as butterflies in my stomach and didn't want to miss the 3.30am wake up alarm..

Got up...very nervous, got picked up for our trip to the paddock...

And when we got there..this is what was waiting at sunrise...


A magical balloon ready to take us for a flight...



It was unbelievable, me I had a panic attack at 3,000 ft but managed to calm myself and enjoy the flight..Jacinta, was in Heaven..literally..it was so magical and wonderous..and the silence, incredible...just gorgeous..like nothing I had ever done..


After an hour we where down and helped pack up the balloon and basket..then off to a lovely breakfast at the O'Reilly Vineyard...complete with bubbles!


After that we were exhausted so back to the hotel for a nappity nap before heading home.

Thank you Cinta for making today one I will remember forever...it was one of my best days ever!



1 little pieces of your mind:

Anonymous said...

Damn those panic attacks, good on you for doing it in the first place, my worst nightmare, being confined in a small space where I can't escape and not make a fool of myself!! On ya mate!!!